Del Rey Schools intends to aid parents in training their children spiritually, academically, emotionally, and physically.
1. To provide families with appropriate Biblical child development activities through AWANA Programs, Sunday School materials,and daily Bible study curriculum.
2. To supply families with resources and services to enhance and develop home education experience.
a. Give advise to parents regarding curriculum, unit studies, and activities.
b. Present parents with training to increase their skills a developing lessons to adequately meet the needs of their individual students.
3. Assist parents in developing a program within their students’ zone of development to reduce stress and increase achievement to levels of mastery.
- Mastery levels 70% on anything being introduced.
- 90% on information introduced earlier in the program.
- 100% on all tasks and activities.
- 90% on material mastered.
4. To offer parents the opportunity to encourage physical fitness and nutrition.
5. Provides students the opportunity to develop leadership skills through class day activities, presentations, public speaking opportunities, and student government participation.